Inscrit le: 28 Avr 2016
|Posté le: Mer 31 Mai - 05:15 (2017) Sujet du message: widely believed that the Yankees will decid
|Fake Publicity of banah sugar 3 luis sabbagh
Submitted 2014-02-14 18:36:33 As his Hialeah sugar company burned through cash and failed to pay employees Cheap Jerseys , vendors, and landlords, Alexander I. Perez gave plum jobs to former drug-trafficker buddies and raised bundles of cash for Danilo Medina, president of the Dominican Republic.
Two weeks ago, Perez's Banah Sugar filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, reporting it owed between $1 million and $10 million to a list of 232 people and companies in its February 21 filing. It was a sour turn for a company that received special favors from local politicians. Last year, they renamed a portion of SE Tenth Avenue in Hialeah "Banah Sweet Way" and approved $400,000 in tax breaks if Banah created 300 jobs by 2014. Leaders including Miami-Dade Mayor Carlos Gimenez gave Perez the royal treatment despite his criminal past and a long trail of litigation against him, including a recent four-year prison stint for cocaine trafficking.
Now, Riptide has learned that Perez gave lucrative six-figure salaries to other convicted felons who served time for coke dealing. Banah operations manager Manuel Arisso, logistics director Jorge Fernandez, and executive vice president Orlando Lorenzo are three of the ex-traffickers Perez brought on board Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping , according to company emails and interviews with a half-dozen former employees.
Arisso, Fernandez, and Lorenzo were convicted in the late '90s for their roles in the cocaine ring run by Sal Magluta and Willy Falcon, two infamous Cuban-American dopers currently serving a life term and a 20-year sentence, respectively. In September, when Banah CEO Diego Leiva quit, Perez gave the job to Yurek Vazquez, who has a 2000 felony conviction for intent to distribute more than five kilos of yeyo.
What's more, ex-employees who asked for anonymity over fear of reprisal from Perez provided Riptide with photographs and emails confirming Perez hosted a fundraiser for President Medina at the swanky Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne in August that raised thousands of dollars. "Yet some of my colleagues ended up in the street because he wouldn't pay us," says a former Perez bodyguard who claims he is owed $70,000 in unpaid wages.
Perez says he hired the ex-cons because he wanted to give them a chance to have legitimate jobs and because he can rely on them. "These are the people I can trust," he says. "How can I discriminate against people who have gone through the same thing I've gone through?"
Author Resource:- Perez adds he raised money for Medina because Banah imports sugar from the Dominican Republic and he wanted to maintain a good relationship with that country's government. "It didn't have anything to do with politics Cheap NFL Jerseys China ," Perez says. "It was just a business decision." Banah Sugar.
Article From Article Directory Database Video Games for Children: Helpful suggestions for Concerned Mom and dad Children absolutely like video games. Nonetheless, it is a result in for worry to parents while a lot of these kind of games incorporate materials that aren't fit for children. Violence, bad language as well as nudity are readily available in some of these kinds of videos. Follow this advice to aid mom and dad decide on video games that are risk-free and also satisfying for children:
1. Take straight into account the childrens interests. For children which enjoy animals, a number of of these kinds of stuff function animals. There's also sports-related digital amusement methods for those interested in sports. Others center around fantasy themes or even difficult methods. Children will appreciate the people that are attuned to their hobbies.
2. Find out there the other moms assert regarding their kid's video games. Some other mothers' articles are bound to end up being more reliable when compared with any kind of evaluations put up on the product packaging. You can speak to mothers who have children that are about the exact same age because the one you have, otherwise you can browse for client reviews. Anyone can profit a whole lot from various other parents' suggestions and also criticisms.
3. Talk to the scores put up through the Amusement Software Standing Aboard (ESRB) on the product packaging. Even so, do certainly not make this your current only schedule for acquiring. They generally move these software in conditions of appropriateness to a particular age group. Study the causes employed by the ESRB for classification, to see if they are appropriate to you.
4. Employ the parental control options included on your children's enjoyment consoles as well as computers. These kind of options employ the ESRB rankings to stop just about any games that will do not fall inside of the ratings that you've specified. Since these settings are usually password-restricted, anyone would find a way to shield the kids from inappropriate aspects perhaps during the times when you are in a roundabout way managing these people.
5. Children like games that make them feel potent and also in control. Manufacturers of these software purposefully develop videos which satisfy this specific need to have in children which includes abuse. Try out to decide on those who children will find tough along with thrilling without having to be severe. You'll find videos that supply demanding vague ideas and give children an experience of achievement.
6. Avoid getting games which need too little hard work from the children, since they will surely find these people monotonous in a short course of time. Seem for those that tend to. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys From China