les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum

les pipelettes au jardin

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The way you want to challenge you to lose weight

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les pipelettes au jardin -> Quelques règles
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
weianan08

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Nov - 09:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: The way you want to challenge you to lose weight Répondre en citant

One of the major challenges of people who would want to lose weight is how to start to lose weight. Why is this so? I personally know how hard this is because ever since I was young, I never bothered about my figure or how I look. Even when I started to fall in love, court women, I never saw the need and its importance in order for me to be able to get that sweet YES of the woman I fell in love with. I always told myself that if a person loves me, they would accept me no matter what I look or how I may appear.But the plan, need to join the seven break gel, to help you quickly complete.
It took me a while before I came to realize that there is a difference and a big difference at such between people who go and exercise and people who do not at all bother to keep their body fit and healthy. I have realized when I attended the Kerygma Conference last November 2010 that you have to love yourself and exercising is one manifestation of loving yourself.
I got blown away by this particular teaching that I thought loving myself means eating what I want, and doing what I want. Eventually, I found this line of thought wrong. So I told myself I would start to love myself and start losing weight.
Another critical event in my life is when one of my former colleagues told me that women would not like me because of my appearance and that if I wanted to get into relationships that are lasting, the only way to do it is to lose weight and become slim."seven 7 break"Is your best choice.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Nov - 09:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les pipelettes au jardin -> Quelques règles Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation