les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum

les pipelettes au jardin

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

New Balance 574 Womens UK Sale

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les pipelettes au jardin -> Discussions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tomgrey

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 牛 Buffle

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Nov - 14:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: New Balance 574 Womens UK Sale Répondre en citant

Loading...In my New Balance 990 Outlet NB MT101 review from back in 2011 I wrote the following: ¡°¡­this is quite possibly one of the most comfortable shoes that I own. In fact, if I had to choose the single shoe that comes closest to being a perfect fit for my foot, this would probably be among the top 3.¡± I still agree with all of that. The MT101 fit me perfectly, was lightweight, had a soft heel, and a firm forefoot ¨C pretty much everything I look for in a shoe these days. If you took the New Balance 1400v2 and put a trail outsole on it, you¡¯d not be far off from what the MT101 was (and the 1400v2 was one of my favorite shoes last year).

New Balance RC5000 Sole The upper of the RC5000 is really nice ¨C it¡¯s extremely thin and the internal surface is quite soft. The cuff around the ankle collar is lined by a very soft synthetic material, with just a bit of cushion behind the Achilles. The interior is where this shoe really trumps the Mizuno Universe. The Universe is lined by a somewhat rough mesh, and the ankle collar is made of a plasticky material that gives me blisters behind my Achilles if I run in them without socks. The RC5000 feels much better on a sockless foot.

I¡¯ve seen a lot of commentary from New Balance 996 Outlet Store Altra fans complaining about the move to greater cushioning. I¡¯ve seen others excited about the change. Personally, I¡¯d like to see both ends of the spectrum stay in play, but I also understand that the economics of the footwear business mean that tough decisions have to be made. Shoes that aren¡¯t selling either need to be dropped or redesigned, and this is particularly true for a small company like Altra. The founders of Altra believe in minimal footwear (though they are quick to say they are not a minimal company, and I agree), and if a market exists for such shoes they will be players (I¡¯ve even heard they may have a new minimal shoe in the works). Altra¡¯s philosophy is that if people want cushioned shoes, let¡¯s at least give them the option of zero drop and a wide toebox ¨C these are the features that Altra has stayed true to from the very beginning.

¡°The 1400 are what running shoes are pretty much supposed to be. That¡¯s not to say that shoes that aren¡¯t like this are no good. I know they are. And not everyone can wear one model. But running is supposed to be simple. At some point we came to believe that our running shoes weren¡¯t performance shoes if they weren¡¯t, you know, all techied out and @$%#, because of, you know, marketing. But here¡¯s the deal: Really good design¡ªreally good design¡ªdoesn¡¯t need all that stuff to be legit. It just doesn¡¯t. We just think it does, maybe because we don¡¯t have faith in ourselves, or know what good design is, I don¡¯t know. But the New Balance 1400 v2 is almost¡ªalmost¡ªexactly what you need, and nothing more.¡±

Apparently I¡¯m not the only one who had a fondness for the MT101 as over the past few months I¡¯ve been hearing hushed rumors that it might be returning in 2015. Last week Running Warehouse confirmed these rumors and revealed that the MT101 will indeed be returning next year. The RW blog featured an interview with New Balance project manager Brendan Murray in which they discussed the MT101 v2.

As John Schru New Balance 999 Mens UK Online p so elqoquently puts it in the opening paragraph of this review, the beauty of the NB 1400v2 is its simplicity. The sole is simply a full-contact wedge of foam, and it has decent outsole coverage ¨C plenty of rubber to provide durability. I¡¯ve put my typical 30-40 pre-review miles on these shoes and no major signs of wear to the sole. There does appear to be a plastic shank/plate in the region of the midfoot to add stiffness to the shoe (you can see it through the diamond-shaped hole unde Cheap UK New Balance 574 Mens r the midfoot), and I think this contributes to its responsiveness.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Nov - 14:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les pipelettes au jardin -> Discussions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation