les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum

les pipelettes au jardin

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Vincent Kompany Belgium Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les pipelettes au jardin -> Quelques règles
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xiaoming

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Nov - 08:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Vincent Kompany Belgium Jersey Répondre en citant

CC Sabathia Hopes To Pitch Beyond 2017 Season - RealGM Wiretap
CC Sabathia will pitch under the final year of his contract next season Authentic Robinson Cano Jersey , but he's looking at a longer stay with the New York Yankees.

"It's definitely gone by quick," Sabathia said of his eight years with the Yankees. "I know I want to pitch after next year, but I haven't thought about where or what. Hopefully it will be here. We'll see."

Mark Teixeira said this past March that he hoped to play five more seasons, only to change his mind five months later and announce his retirement after this year.

"I just know myself," Sabathia said. "I know I feel like it's not my time yet. Barring any crazy injuries Authentic Randy Johnson Jersey , I know I can pitch past next year.

"I feel like this is just the beginning of what I'm trying to do. I feel like there's a lot more still to learn and a lot better to get. It's exciting."

Nationals May Find Time For Michael Taylor At Jayson Werths Expense - RealGM Wiretap

The Washington Nationals owe Jayson Werth $42 million over the next two seasons, which hampered their ability to add a slugger in free agency this offseason.

Werth has presented a different problem this spring. Michael Taylor looks ready to become Washington's everyday center fielder, but he's blocked by Werth and Ben Revere.

The Nationals acquired Revere to be their leadoff hitter and would be best defensively with Taylor in center and Revere in left, but that leaves no place for Werth, who turns 37 in May.

According to sources Authentic Norichika Aoki Jersey , Dusty Baker likes Taylor, who is batting .485 with three homers and a 1.362 OPS in 34 plate appearances this spring.

Washington could start Taylor in center and platoon Revere and Werth in left, or pull Werth for better defense late in games.

Jason Heyward Says My Head Is Fine After Getting Weekend Off - RealGM Wiretap

Jason Heyward is ready to return to the Chicago Cubs after getting the weekend off.

He's now focused on helping get the Cubs to the World Series.

"At that point no one looks up at what the regular season looks like," Heyward said. "Nobody cares. That's the fortunate thing about playing in October."

After sitting four consecutive days, Heyward will get another chance at the plate as the team takes on the San Diego Padres beginning Monday.

"Numbers aren't going to mean anything to me as an individual Authentic Nelson Cruz Jersey ," Heyward said. "Wins and losses and what I can do to help this team win is the bottom line. That's it."

Miguel Sano Hits Baseball Off Tropicana Field Roof - RealGM Wiretap

Miguel Sano did something no one had ever done at Tropicana Field on Sunday afternoon.

Sano hit a ball so high that it scraped off the roof, some 210 feet above the playing surface.

Evan Longoria kept with the ball and caught it to retire Sano despite it being the first incident of its kind.

ew weeks.

The Marlins have traded Escobar, who is due $5 million in 2013 Authentic Luis Sardinas Jersey , to the Rays for minor league infielder Derek Dietrich.

He is a .282 career hitter in six major league seasons with 53 homers and 298 RBIs for Atlanta (2007-10) and Toronto (2010-12).

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Nov - 08:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les pipelettes au jardin -> Quelques règles Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation