les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum

les pipelettes au jardin

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Joshua Garnett Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les pipelettes au jardin -> Quelques règles
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xiaoming

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Nov - 08:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: Joshua Garnett Jersey Répondre en citant

Selig Calls For Stricter Drug Penalties - RealGM Wiretap
Bud Selig revealed Saturday that he is making a push for stricter punishments in the joint drug-testing program between Major League Baseball and the players' association.

The commissioner cited recent reports of players seeking performance-enhancing substances through the Biogenesis facility in South Florida as evidence that tougher punishments are needed and Melky Cabrera's suspension towards the end of last season.

"I have been interested in stiffer penalties for some time Pierre Hojbjerg Jersey ," he said. "We've made meaningful adjustments to our testing, and it is time to make meaningful adjustments to our penalties."

Selig said there were only five positive tests of the more than 5,000 conducted last season.

Cubs Will Work On Extension For Epstein After Season - RealGM Wiretap

The Chicago Cubs want to work on a contract extension for Theo Epstein, but those talks won't come until after the season, according to owner Tom Ricketts.

Epstein's five-year contract expires after the 2016 season.

"Theo and I have a great relationship. Obviously Philipp Lahm Jersey , the results are great," Ricketts said. "Everyone in the baseball organization, we're on a mission. And we want to keep that mission going forward."

Padres To Sign Mayky Perez - RealGM Wiretap

The Padres have agreed to sign Dominican right-hander Mayky Perez to a $635,000 signing bonus.

Perez is considered of the top international prospects -- No. 9 on MLB and No. 19 by Baseball America.

The 16-year-old can throw in the mid-90s and also features a slider and changeup.

Padres Discussing Trade Of Nick Hundley - RealGM Wiretap

The San Diego Padres are discussing a trade of Nick Hundley.

Hundley has started just four of the Padres' first 21 games, becoming the odd man out at catcher behind Yasmani Grandal and Rene Rivera.

“I’ve been around this game too long to speculate on things like that Pepe Reina Jersey ,” Hundley said. “Those are decisions that are outside of my pay grade. As an employee of the San Diego Padres, it’s my job to prepare and to help us win. That’s my only job. Whether I’m a Padre for my entire career or not, it’s an irrelevant fact. The only important thing is I come prepared to help us win.”

锘? So you think you've got what it takes to walk alongside the Mourinhos, Wengers and Fergusons in the new season? Don't be just another Rafa Benitez this season, read this guide and win the league - it's as simple as that. Follow this 10-step guide to winning your Fantasy Football League and separate yourself from all of the other 'nearly-was' managers of the past.

1. Buy Cristiano Ronaldo.
This doesn't literally mean buy Cristiano Ronaldo and you will win the league (although this was true in the 0708 season). There will be a Ronaldo for all seasons Patrick Weihrauch Jersey , you just need to work out who it will be when you buy your players. Every season in Fantasy Football a player will be bought by almost every, if not all, participating teams. This may seem the boring way of gaining points but it is also a great way of not losing ground on your opponents. You may think it's brave to ignore the trend but it generally ends in sadness and floods of tears - you have been warned.

2. Read the rules.
Every Fantasy Football League is different and each has its own set of rules. Points are scored in a variety of ways across many different leagues and so make yourself aware of the rules you are playing by. If there are transfers, formations, substitutes or captains - you must use this to your best ability or risk losing out to your bitter rivals.

3. Avoid high-profile substitutes.
Don't break the bank bringing in the latest big signing from one of the 'Big Four' if he is going to warm the bench for half the season. Often expensive players at the bigger clubs will score dramatically less than a first-team regular at one of the mid-table teams or even a relegation-battler. An example of this could be the signing of Chelsea's Florent Malouda when Simon Davies at Fulham contributed a much greater points total.

4. Midfield goalscorers.
In my opinion these are even more valuable than the prolific centre forward scoring 20 goals a season. In many fantasy leagues Mitchell Weiser Jersey , midfielders will receive more points for scoring than a forward so don't miss out on these valuable assets. Take a gamble on penalty-takers and corner-takers that play in midfield and relax on your sun lounger as the points just keep on rolling in.

5. Take adva
6. Don't let your heart rule your head.
If you are playing Fantasy Football it is likely that you will have some sort of allegiance or favouritism towards a certain team (this may also extend to a hatred of another team). In my championship winning success of 0708, a close rival continuously refused to purchase Cristiano Ronaldo as he felt it betrayed his beloved Arsenal. Sadly Milos Pantovic Jersey , he relented somewhat belatedly and fell short in the title run-in. On the other side of the coin is the 'loyal supporter' that perseveres with signing players from their own team despite them festering at the bottom of the league. It doesn't mean you don't love them as much if you don't want to buy a goalie that concedes four of five goals a game. It's a serious bu.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Nov - 08:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les pipelettes au jardin -> Quelques règles Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation