les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum

les pipelettes au jardin

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

.The squeaky toy region routine as the search

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les plantes -> Extérieures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanah

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Nov - 08:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: .The squeaky toy region routine as the search Répondre en citant

Six Teams Watch Garza Pitch Against Arizona - RealGM Wiretap Matt Garza may have increased his trade value by pitching seven scoreless innings against the Diamondbacks on Sunday. The Yankees Chicago Bears Jersey Black Friday , Blue Jays, Rangers, Tigers, Dodgers and Pirates all had scouts watching the Cubs right-hander. Garza is under contract control through 2013. Chicago is looking for young pitching in return for Garza and would love a third baseman they can develop for the future as well. Opt Outs Vital To Stephen Strasburgs Extension With Nationals - RealGM Wiretap Stephen Strasburg agreed to a seven-year, $175 million contract extension with the Washington Nationals earlier this month, forgoing free agency this coming winter.

The decision was notable because Strasburg's agent, Scott Boras Walter Payton Bears Jersey , is famous for his preference of taking his clients into the open market.

The upcoming free agent class is thin, but Strasburg has opt-outs in his contract after either year three or four.

The first opt out comes when Strasburg is 31 and has perhaps established a stronger track record.

"Even better, Strasburg would hit the market soon after Clayton Kershaw, Jake Arrieta and Jose Fernandez are likely to establish new ceilings for starting pitchers in the coming free-agent years," writes Ken Rosenthal.
Marco Reus Ruled Out Of World Cup With Ankle Injury - RealGM Wiretap
Marco Reus has been ruled out of the World Cup with a partially torn ligament in his left ankle.

Reus rolled his ankle during Germany's 6-1 win over Armenia on Friday.

Reus was seen crying on the side of the pitch after being taken off.

Blid reported Reus tore his anterior tibiofibular ligament between the tibia and fibula. Shkodran Mustafi was called up to replace Reus.

"I really don't know how I am meant to find the words to express how I am currently feeling," Reus wrote on the Dortmund website. "A dream has ended from one second to the next. But I have got to look forwards and be very professional about my rehabilitation because life must go on.

"I will come back, even stronger than I was. My best wishes now go to the whole team and that they reach our goals without me."
Texas Wont Pull Out All Stops To Retain CJ Wilson - RealGM Wiretap The Rangers may plug Neftali Feliz andor Alexei Ogando into their starting rotation next season Mike Ditka Bears Jersey , especially if C.J. Wilson leaves as a free agent. Texas doesn't plan to pull out all the stops to re-sign Wilson as they did unsuccessfully with Cliff Lee last offseason. "He wants $100 million, and he's not getting that from us," a Rangers source said. Red Sox Dodgers Trade Started With Call About Gonzalez - RealGM Wiretap
The multiplayer deal between the Red Sox and Dodgers this weekend started with a call from Los Angeles to Boston about first baseman Adrian Gonzalez.

While Carl Crawford and Josh Beckett are also headed to the Dodgers, Gonzalez was the centerpiece of the trade.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Nov - 08:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les plantes -> Extérieures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation