les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum

les pipelettes au jardin

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Gary Cahill Chelsea Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les pipelettes au jardin -> Discussions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wuming

Féminin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Nov - 06:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Gary Cahill Chelsea Jersey Répondre en citant

Cabrera Leading All Triple Crowns Categories - RealGM Wiretap Miguel Cabrera hit his 42nd home run on Saturday Cameron Fleming Patriots Jersey , giving him the lead in all three American League triple crown categories.

"Miguel's locked in right now," Jim Leyland said. "You can tell that Miguel is trying to win [the American League Central] division. I think he's trying to win the Triple Crown. And when he's locked in, there's no better."

Not since Carl Yastrzemski won the last batting Triple Crown 45 years ago has a player led his league in batting average Ted Karras Patriots Jersey , home runs and RBIs this late in a season.

Cabrera is tied with Josh Hamilton for the AL lead in home runs.

He has stood all by himself for the better part of a week in the other two categories, now with a .332 batting average and 131 RBIs.
Yankees Could Replace Stephen Drew From Within - RealGM Wiretap
The New York Yankees are unhappy with Stephen Drew's offensive production at second base.

New York would gladly eat the rest of the $5 million owed to Drew if they are able to find a solution.

According to Andrew Marchand, the Yankees may be more likely to try to add from within than via a deal.

Jose Pirela has shown that he's i't the answer Malcolm Mitchell Patriots Jersey , but the Yankees have Rob Refsnyder at Triple-A.

Refsnyder, 24, entered Sunday hitting .278 at Triple-A.
Young Excited For Fresh Start In Philadelphia - RealGM Wiretap
Michael Young Joe Thuney Patriots Jersey , who spent 12 seasons with the Rangers, is happy to have a fresh start with the Phillies.

Young will begin the 2013 season as Philadelphia's starting third baseman. He has struggled to get onto the field with the deep Rangers in recent years.

"I couldn't be more excited to be a member of this organization right now," said Young Jacoby Brissett Patriots Jersey , whom Philadelphia acquired in a trade. "This is a team with a really strong history of winning over here the past five or six seasons. Great history and a great fan base. A loud, intense and fun ballpark. All those things really appealed to me.

"When the trade was presented to me, I heard from Chase [Utley] Authentic Geneo Grissom Jersey , I heard from Cliff [Lee], I heard from Laynce [Nix]. A lot of guys went out of their way to say hello, and I appreciated that. I heard from Jimmy [Rollins] right when the trade went down. These are all guys I have a past history with Authentic Jordan Richards Jersey , and guys I felt very comfortable with. I knew this is a place I could fit in really well. I knew this was a place where I could step into Clearwater and call it my home."
Tigers Looking At Kyle Lohse - RealGM Wiretap
The Detroit Tigers have shown some interest in signing Kyle Lohse, according to a report.

The Tigers "are emphasizing depth" in the rotation.

Lohse is a client of Scott Boras, who has a well-documented connection with owner Mike Ilitch.

The Miami Marlins are the only other team connected to Lohse this winter.
Average Salary Hits Record $32M - RealGM Wiretap
Major League Baseball's average salary increased 3.8 percent this year to a record $3.2 million.

According to final figures released Friday by the Major League Baseball Players Association Authentic Malcom Brown Jersey , the rise was the steepest since 2007.

The boost was helped by an increase in the minimum salary from $414,000 to $480,000.

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Nov - 06:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les pipelettes au jardin -> Discussions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation