les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum

les pipelettes au jardin

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

FIFA 17 Division 1 Rewards Discussion

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les arbres -> Multiplication
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
u4fifa

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Nov - 09:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: FIFA 17 Division 1 Rewards Discussion Répondre en citant

With the introduction of FUT Champions it has solely (and rightly) become the attention of the majority of fifa players. However, as a result the incentive to play divisions is not really there anymore and as a result there are less people playing which means connections are tending to be worse. At the same time, our site now offer coins for all platforms, such as fifa 17 coins pc. More discounts surprises are waiting for you oh.

I think they should bring a tiered system into Division 1 to keep it's incentive and an alternative to play during the week. Something like 50K and Premium gold pack for getting 10 wins. 30k and a gold pack for 9 wins. 15k for 8 wins. Something along those lines. What rewards do you want to get?

Let's see:

Seasons, Div 1, playing 40 games and say you hold every time, That would be:
4 x 7500 = 30000 coins 40 games = ~600 per game * 40 = 24000
Total rewards: 54000 coins

Fut champs:
Gold 2 (if you can hold Div 1, you can get a 50% win rate in FUT champs)
Rewards: 45000 coins + 1 rare gold pack and 2 rare mega packs
Each pack has only rares, and there are a total of 72 rare items:
12 in the gold pack, and 30 each in the 2 mega packs

Let's say you never pack anyone special and you can sell all these 72 rare gold items for an average of 500 coins per item:

Then you get total rewards:
45000 + (72 * 500) = 82500 coins!
So no, Div 1 is not worth it. You get, at the very minimum, a 28% greater return for the 40 games that you play. Div 1 is definitely not even close to worth it when you consider things like:

1.You can improve in FUT champs and try to get to Elite 3 which gives massive rewards. Just 7 wins more than Gold 2. This may be difficult, but at least the rewards lie in your hands and not in EAs.

2.Even for gold 2, you have 72 items. You have a good chance of packing at least one decent player worth over 10k and the potential to pack someone very expensive. I was lucky enough to pack legend Rui Costa in my gold 2 reward pack who went for 700k which enabled me to buy Messi and upgrade another player to Neymar. This consequently helped me in finishing elite 3 this weekend. Of course not everyone will get amazing pack luck but I think the 72 items themselves will average at least 60k in coin value which would result in a gold 2 reward being > 100k. Play FUT champs for 8 - 10 weeks, finish gold 2 or better every single time and you can buy Messi.

If you have any different ideas for FIFA 17 Division 1, leave your comments below.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Nov - 09:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les arbres -> Multiplication Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation