les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum

les pipelettes au jardin

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

smell of wood flooring

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les pipelettes au jardin -> Discussions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
qizhenapp

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Nov - 05:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: smell of wood flooring Répondre en citant

boilers, and then through the floor or tile embedded in the pipeline below the heat through the pipe to cover it on the wood floor or floor heating, thereby providing room heat Of the heating method. In today's international market, floor heating is recognized as the most scientific and reasonable, the most comfortable and healthy, the most economical and energy-saving way of heating. Thus, in order to use geothermal heating, the appropriate floor tiles or wood essential. In fact, geothermal floor is not a new concept, those who have experience in the renovation of the reader should remember that a few years ago, the wood flooring market quietly blowing a geothermal floor wind, a number of wood flooring brands have introduced geothermal floor Series, from laminate flooring, solid wood fl ooring, to solid wood flooring. I found in some brand floor stores, once consumers ask the floor is the floor to do geothermal, the sales staff often do not directly answer, but will call this floor can be used for geothermal heating, we have sold for several years , There is no quality problems In addition to not answer the question, there are some floor store sales staff used to confuse the concept, they said that the sale of geothermal floor, but when I asked to see the relevant quality inspection report, these Most of the sales staff did not in the store or in another shop and other reasons dodge. Geothermal floor must meet the four conditions I found in the interview, although many wooden floor businesses have said that my family's floor can be used for geothermal heating, in fact, geothermal floor is a certain board sizes wood support beam tiles for exterior floor interlocking outdoor fencing
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Nov - 05:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les pipelettes au jardin -> Discussions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation