les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum

les pipelettes au jardin

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

hristophe Jallet France Jersey[

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les pipelettes au jardin -> Quelques règles
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xiaoming

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Nov - 07:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: hristophe Jallet France Jersey[ Répondre en citant

Keuchel Throws Hopes To Make Next Start - RealGM Wiretap
Dallas Keuchel Womens Reggie White Jersey , who has been wearing a removable cast to immobilize his hand, took it off and threw on Sunday.

Keuchel missed his scheduled start on Saturday with inflammation in his throwing hand.

"The swelling has gone done, and the training staff is good with how it's progressed, so if they're comfortable, I'm comfortable Womens Ray Nitschke Jersey ," the left-hander said.

Depending on how the hand feels when Keuchel wakes up Monday and beyond, he could only miss the one start.

Giovinco Wants To Remain With Toronto Despite Approach From Barcelona - RealGM Wiretap

Sebastian Giovinco has said he does not miss life in Serie A and is enjoying his football in MLS with Toronto FC, where he says his form attracted a "small approach" from Barcelona.

Giovinco moved from Juve to Toronto last year and has scored 22 goals in 34 appearances for the club.

"I'm very happy with the choice I made," Giovinco told SportItalia. "Juventus? I miss it, but I made the choice and I'm delighted.

"I knew MLS was a growing league Womens Paul Hornung Jersey , and I wanted a change of lifestyle. Serie A? For now I don't miss it -- we'll see in a couple of years -- but at the moment I'm happy.

"I don't know what will happen in the future -- you can never say never in football.

"Football in MLS is growing, and in five or six years it will be an even more important league."

Trout Sets Record For HRs By Angels Leadoff Man - RealGM Wiretap

Mike Trout has set a new Angels franchise record for homers by a leadoff hitter.

The rookie has four leadoff homers this season and 27 overall.

That overall total surpasses Brian Downing (1982) and Tony Phillips (1995) for the club record for homers from the leadoff spot in the lineup. Since 1974, only Nomar Garciaparra (30 in 1997 with the Red Sox) has more home runs as a rookie leadoff hitter.

"They're good," Trout said of the home runs. "I'm just putting good swings on balls that are going out. These last couple games, I've felt like I'm on pitches Womens Brett Favre Jersey , and I either foul them off or pop 'em up. But I'm starting to get on top of the ball a little better. The one last night and the one today, it just feels good."

Rangers Havent Made Trade Calls For Catcher - RealGM Wiretap

Robinson Chinos has been placed on the disabled list, but Jon Daniels says the Texas Rangers haven't made any calls to acquire a catcher.

"No, nobody has really ... the guys we've heard from the most are the agents who have either free agent catching guys that got released out of camp, or maybe they have a catcher at Triple-A with somebody where maybe they've got an out or want us to trade for them Womens Bart Starr Jersey ," Daniels said when asked if the Rangers have engaged in trade talks.

"Teams really haven't called. You really don't get a lot of the ambulance chasing stuff - maybe once in a while, teams that have the impact catching, we've talked to. Over the winter we talked to them in and again in spring training. We didn't line up from what they're looking for, and what we were willing to give up for them."

Royals Determine Johnny Cuetos Shoulder Is Flying Open - RealGM Wiretap

Kansas City Royals pitching coach Dave Eiland has concluded that Johnny Cueto's struggles can, at least in part Womens Mike Daniels Jersey , be attributed to his delivery.

Eiland, who held a video meeting with Cueto before his start against the Baltimore Orioles on Sunday night, "concluded that he was flying open -- his left shoulder turning too soon in his delivery -- and that was causing his pitches to flatten out, especially his cutter," writes Dave Schoenfield.

Despite the recent session Womens Eddie Lacy Jersey , Cueto allowed four home runs to Baltimore, increasing concern as Kansas City prepares for the playoffs. The right-hander has been a disaster on the mound since firing a shutout in his home debut.

Cueto has a 9.57 ERA over his last five outings.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Nov - 07:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les pipelettes au jardin -> Quelques règles Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation