les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum

les pipelettes au jardin

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

0-1 lost to Sampdoria

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les pipelettes au jardin -> Quelques règles
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wwj

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: Lun 31 Oct - 09:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: 0-1 lost to Sampdoria Répondre en citant

0-1 lost to Sampdoria, inter coach De Boer disappointed while using the result, also said Gaby Gore i't ready to play. The 11 round from the League lost 5 games inside the 5 round, recently lost 4 online games, only in the week in the 2-1 win over Turin, De Boer is now a great deal of pressure, De Boer said following your game: "I'm very disappointed, we played badly, improved in the 2nd half, but I don't realize why can't the good efficiency for 45 inter a few minutes. In the face in the challenge, the inter lack connected with confidence. "

"We mentioned the issue of confidence prior to the game, I do not know why the team has so many outstanding players can not play their own characteristics. I was very furious at the break in the middle of the break. This is a psychological problem, we have the durability, but if there i't good psychological, it will be the very first half of such an undesirable performance. We should control the actual ball better, the second half we all did well, but we have been in the first half moves, passing time are dreadful. "

"We have a difficulty now, and I told the players we'd to change in the center of the break, so we were such as a team in the subsequent half. With Turin in the overall game, Banega in the middle on the performance is very good. In my opinion, Inter's problem is an excellent discipline, it's not a system. We have a solid midfield player, this is the advantage we have to play. But long is definitely not our style, we must create opportunities throughout the ball. " Edel was incredibly unhappy in being substituted, refused to shake arms with De Boer: "Edel is always to win 100 per cent of players, but too much regarding his recent play, I hope to increase the running market.

His performance is so good, but I want to produce a change. " 29 million 500 thousand euros transfer to Gaby Gore need no access to the particular bench, De Boer said: "Gaby Gore is an excellent player, his appearance was on its way, but now I think he is not ready. " When it pertains to Huanshuai rumors, De Boer said: "I still believe within the team, we can change the current impasse. We have a wide range of good players, but this is there are not enough, we must honor the effectiveness of 100 percent. We can't accept the very first half performance, we have to keep your high intensity, not only adhere to be able to 20-45 minutes, or only in the action and the high intensity of the game. Other things you really should ask the club, I'm just doing my personal job, and that's what I can do right now. "

Get much information about cheap fifa coins at FIFA 17 Coins
AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 31 Oct - 09:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les pipelettes au jardin -> Quelques règles Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation