les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum

les pipelettes au jardin

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

NCSoft Support "Stole" my name

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les pipelettes au jardin -> Discussions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
TamamShamoon

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Mar - 07:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: NCSoft Support "Stole" my name Répondre en citant

On the day of the patch 02/03, I have bought myself two name-change vouchers to use the new system which reduced the lock on usernames to 24 hours intead of a year.

I have bought my vouchers and immediately sent a ticket to the support, asking how this would work just to make sure that the patchnotes were indeed right. This is the response I've got:

"Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul Support team.

We would like to inform you that the names that has been locked due to the used of Name Change Voucher will be available again for BNS Gold and not only for the previous owner. If you want to use your name set your alarm so you can get your name as soon as possible.

If you have other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Regards,

To this I have replied with:
"Thanks for your response. Is there an official countdown page for this on your account by any chance?
Or should I just set my Stopwatch to 24 hours and thats it?"

The response to this was:
"Hello again,

Thanks for the update.

Unfortunately, we don't have any official countdown timer. I highly recommend that you will set an alarm as soon as possible so, we won't have any problem regarding your name issue. 

If you have any other concern, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

After this I have went ahead and did what he told me to do. This included:

1. Change the name using the Name Change Voucher on one account
2. Set up an alarm clock at the same time for 24 hours

Now I just had to wait, or so I was told. Unfortunately, it came out to be a lot worse than that. The next day I woke up, checked my stopwatch and as soon as it hit 24 hours, I tried to use my voucher. Nothing. I figured my timing might have been wrong, so I checked back every 15 minutes for 5 hours afterwards. It didn't work. I have contacted support again and this is what they told me:

"Hello,

We deeply apologize for the confusion and for the previous response.

Regarding your concern. Upon using the name voucher, the name will be locked for 24 hours, you need to wait for almost a day in order for the name to be available again, Please be aware that once the name is already free up, any other player can freely use it.

I would like to inform you that these changes will occur after the new patch. Please refer to the link below.
http://www.bladeands...ed-patch-notes/

We hope this clarifies your concern.

If you have any other concerns or questions, please feel free to contact us again.

At this point, I was seriously sad. They have lied to me over and over in the last two months and now this? So I have replied with:

"I am sorry but I don't get it.

I was told by your Game Mod that I was supposed to change the name and set a stopwatch to 24 hours. I did all that, and now you are telling me that I won't know when its available again and people can just get it from me?

I mean, really?
I have done everything that a GAME MODERATOR told me to do and it turns out that he told me a lie and now I will just lose my name as I have zero clue on when it will be available again? How is this justified for you?!

I would like you present a solution to me to this issues as this is beyond disrespectful to me as a customer. I just did what your staff told me to do, I don't want to lose my name because of THEIR MISTAKE.

And this is where we are right now. Well, excluding the 12+ hours of wait time that my ticket has been ignored for. They have made and mistake and now they are not even bothering to correct it or answer my question anymore.

DO NOT believe the GMs that tell you things about Name Change vouchers with Blade & Soul Items. My name is out there floating for someone else to take now as I have no clue when it will be unlocked, nor can they tell me anymore. My name that I have reserved with the name reservation from my master pack is most likely gone now. Normally, if I was late to my stopwatch after 24 hours and someone else took it, I'd be okay with that, good game. But not this way, this is just pathetic.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Mar - 07:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les pipelettes au jardin -> Discussions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation