les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum

les pipelettes au jardin

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Blade & Soul CyberPowerPC Discussion
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les pipelettes au jardin -> Discussions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
TamamShamoon

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Mar - 04:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Blade & Soul CyberPowerPC Discussion Répondre en citant

The time left to play Blade & Soul during the closed testing period is rapidly closing. This is the last test weekend before the full game release on January 19, 2016 at 12:01am EST/9am CET. This final beta weekend runs from December 18 at 10am PST/7pm CET until December 21 at 10pm PST/December 22, 7am CET. This is your final opportunity to play, provide feedback, and help us ensure a successful launch of Blade & Soul next month.

We’re less than five weeks away from launch, and January 19 also marks the end of your ability to get a Founder’s Pack. Having a Founder’s Pack of course guarantees access to this weekend’s test, but most tiers also offer additional benefits and exclusive rewards—with sizeable amounts of NCoin included—as well as Head Start access to the game before launch on January 15 at 10am PST/7pm CET, and Name Reservation on January 11, 2016 at 6pm PST For NA servers, and 7pm CET for our EU servers.

With Head Start beginning a full three days before launch for Founder’s Pack owners, we have a big weekend planned for our Head Start players, and a big launch event the week after to help kick Blade & Soul off right for everyone. We’ll have more information on the January 19 launch—including how you can get involved—in the near future, so stay tuned.

If you’re looking for a key for this weekend you can grab a copy of the January issue of PC Gamer US and find a free beta key inside to Buy Blade And Soul Gold. We’re also giving a ton of keys to individual EU press outlets, as well as a bunch to CyberPowerPC—and you can grab one from them by clicking here. We’re giving away tens of thousands of beta keys to make this the biggest closed beta weekend!

Launch is of course going to be an exciting time to start new characters, but we really want to remember everyone’s achievements throughout the closed beta by building a virtual photo album. Take a screenshot of your character waving goodbye to the beta, and post it in this official forums thread. In addition to that you can also tweet them to us @BladeandSoul and we’ll retweet a few throughout this last beta weekend.

Blade-Soul Promise Is Safe And Minutes Fast Delivery For Our Loyal Customers, Super VIP Blade And Soul Gold Service, Cheapest Gold Price, 24/7 Hours Support, Safe & Legit Buying With Blade & Soul Gold!
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Mar - 04:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
geometrydash

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Avr - 05:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Blade & Soul CyberPowerPC Discussion Répondre en citant

Useful information.I am actual blessed to read this article.thanks for giving us this advantageous information.I acknowledge this post.and I would like bookmark this post.Thanks
alicetaylor

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 28 Juin - 08:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Blade & Soul CyberPowerPC Discussion Répondre en citant

Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.
lindarose11

Féminin Bélier (21mar-19avr)

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juil - 10:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: Nice post Répondre en citant

I understand what you bring it very meaningful and useful, thanks.

Baixar Facebook | whatsapp baixar
AIM
Swords And Souls Game

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 25 Aoû - 06:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: Blade & Soul CyberPowerPC Discussion Répondre en citant

The article you have shared here very awesome. I really like and appreciated your work. I read deeply your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are useful
swords and souls | strike force kitty 2 | red ball 4 | ninjago gamesgeometry dash 2.0
agariogames

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 31 Aoû - 10:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: Thank for your post Répondre en citant

Score Hero é um dos excelentse jogos de futebol para telemóveis e dispositivos que usam Android de 2 ou superior. Photo Grid é um aplicativo de edição de foto, fazer colagem com muitos quadros atraentes.

Visiter le site web du posteur AIM
Ronn91

Féminin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 鼠 Rat

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Sep - 09:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: snapchat emoji Répondre en citant

Sorry I helped to establish the link. Your website is very good and this article is very useful. Good luck and always success for your blogging. contact form |snapchat emoji
dreamleaguesoccer

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 10 Sep - 06:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Blade & Soul CyberPowerPC Discussion Répondre en citant

Posts shared useful information and meaningful life, I'm glad to be reading this article and hope to soon learn the next article. thank you
wingsio

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 15 Sep - 05:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: Blade & Soul CyberPowerPC Discussion Répondre en citant

Very helpful advice in this particular post! It’s the little changes that make the largest changes. Thanks for sharing!

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Nov - 10:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Thank Répondre en citant

I'm happy about everything you bring it very interesting and helpful, thanks
happywheels | games2girls | happy wheels | dr driving

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Jan - 12:00 (2017)    Sujet du message: Blade & Soul CyberPowerPC Discussion Répondre en citant

Thanks for sharing! If have a long time than visit to:
 super smash flash 2 unblocked | super smash flash | super smash flash 2

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Fév - 08:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: Blade & Soul CyberPowerPC Discussion Répondre en citant

What a great blog, thank you for letting me comment on it. Your approach to this topic is unique and informative. I am writing an article for our school paper and this post has helped me. Thanks.
clash royale mod apk
nba 2k16 apk
sb game hacker
game killer
game hacker
file extension apk
nba Jam
true skate apk
Visiter le site web du posteur
Ronn

Féminin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 羊 Chèvre

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Fév - 18:24 (2017)    Sujet du message: Blade & Soul CyberPowerPC Discussion Répondre en citant

I appreciate your article. Articles with deep content, create excitement for the reader. I hope you will be more and more articles. You can also visit my website: five nights at freddys 4 | game word cookies answers | hotmail sign in and game hill climb racing 2
rommutd

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 12 Mar - 23:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Rolling Sky 2 Online Répondre en citant

Hello! I'm a Rom, I would like to challenge the whole world with the kind of games follows:
First, Super Smash Flash 2 v0 9b is a perfect upgrade of Super Smash Flash Game. A well-known, addictive game with millions of searches every month. Not many games surpass the number 1.000.000 like this game.

Second, You’ll have to be very ingenious to pass the levels in the game. At a high level, you will face many difficulties. 
Rolling Sky 2 Online has 14 levels for you to conquer, if you pass level 14, you really are a top player.

And finally, Drag the ball left or right and avoid all obstacles. Do not deviate from track! Come on! Relentless pursuit of super speed. You can be faster along with the music rhythm!

Rolling Sky Game is a 3D game. There are many different levels of play at the levels of increasing difficulty. At a high level, you will have to overcome many more obstacles, requires ingenuity, agility and persistence.
Are you ready?
rommutd

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 12 Mar - 23:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Blade & Soul CyberPowerPC Discussion Répondre en citant

Hello! I'm a Rom, I would like to challenge the whole world with the kind of games follows:
First, Super Smash Flash 2 v0 9b is a perfect upgrade of Super Smash Flash Game. A well-known, addictive game with millions of searches every month. Not many games surpass the number 1.000.000 like this game.

Second, You’ll have to be very ingenious to pass the levels in the game. At a high level, you will face many difficulties. 
Rolling Sky 2 Online has 14 levels for you to conquer, if you pass level 14, you really are a top player.

And finally, Drag the ball left or right and avoid all obstacles. Do not deviate from track! Come on! Relentless pursuit of super speed. You can be faster along with the music rhythm!

Rolling Sky Game is a 3D game. There are many different levels of play at the levels of increasing difficulty. At a high level, you will have to overcome many more obstacles, requires ingenuity, agility and persistence.
Are you ready?
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:24 (2017)    Sujet du message: Blade & Soul CyberPowerPC Discussion

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les pipelettes au jardin -> Discussions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation