les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum

les pipelettes au jardin

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

cheap NBA 2K16 MT coins the Xbox360 to play the huge game

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Bassin aquatique -> Plantes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
coinsforfifa

Féminin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Jan - 08:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: cheap NBA 2K16 MT coins the Xbox360 to play the huge game Répondre en citant

NBA 2K16 simulates the experience of the National Basketball cheap NBA 2K16 MT coins Association Players play NBA games with real or created players and teams in various game modes, such as MyCareer, MyTeam, and standard games. Players may play regular season NBA games, playoff games, Summer League games, and others. Apart from the NBA, Euroleague teams are also featured, thus simulating the Euroleague. Players may create their own player and take them through a basketball career with the central goal of being the greatest basketball player of all time. The game offers many customization options for the player; the player may customize the physical appearance, attributes, and skill set of any player. Players may also create, build, and customize their own teams. The soundtrack was curated by DJ Premier , DJ Mustard , and DJ Khaled It consists of 50 different songs.

I own a Xbox, first time owner almost a year now. I purchased a used ps3 today. Messing around with the ps3 os alone I must say I rather the Xbox os. Xbox has a lot more things you can do on the system besides playing games. They are getting App oriented, NBA app, YouTube app, Internet explorer app, NBC app just to name a few. My choice would be Xbox all the way.

I don't own either, but I would rather get the Xbox because I already own a Blu-Ray player, my computer has a Blu-Ray drive, and although they have most of the same games, I've been disappointed since Microsoft stopped making Halo for Windows, and I'd definitely prefer Halo over COD. Plus I've been told you can get much more out of Xbox live than PSN, even by PS3 fans, plus Kinect is a game-changer. I don't really need the pro graphics because I already have a pretty good gaming PC. Plus I'm a loyal Microsoft fan.

Games such as Mass Effect Series, Max Payne 3, Resident Evil 6, LA Noire and also Dead Space 2! Requires Microsoft to split the games onto two discs to enable the Xbox360 to play the huge games, however the ps3 doesn't because it uses Blu-Ray. The xbox360 sucks because when i went to a mates house to play online borderlands 2 coop online (he has two profiles which can connect to xbox live and play online) when he joins a mate and i signed in as his 2nd profile (can connect to xbox live online) But it gives the the error that the 'profile' doesn't haven enough priviliges? wtf? So i was forced to play as a guest!(insert gametag) (1).

If u like having your account hacked waiting for 5 hour updates slow laggy choppy gameplay then get a ps3. If u don't mind paying 5 bucks a month for security and quality control and gameplay with a plethora of other free apps and a more challenging gaming community then get an xbox 360. Ps all motion gaming no matter what system is god awful be it 360 ps3 or wii.
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Jan - 08:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Bassin aquatique -> Plantes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation