les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum

les pipelettes au jardin

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

option was to continue

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les plantes -> Extérieures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lasky1994

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 07:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: option was to continue Répondre en citant

But on the 78.4km Heaphy Track – always an intimidating prospect, Nike Air Max 90 Dames made worse by the fact that we started six hours later than planned because of a tortuous overnight drive – the wheels nearly fell off.

My right knee mutinied less than a quarter of the way in, and I had to drag my leg like a dead animal for 60km. With our drivers having begun their 654km journey to the opposite trailhead, my only option was to continue onwards and upwards, in the hope I could run it off. I couldn’Nike Air Max 90 Womens t. And, as darkness descended, I fell behind the others. After the last hut, with 17km remaining, I insisted they run ahead and get warm in the waiting vans.

The run out was downhill, along a Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Donna well-formed track. So long as my headtorch held out and I didn’t trip over and bounce my bonce off a rock, I’d be fine. But stumble I did. Many times. The switchbacks were never ending, my watch ran out of charge so I couldn’t count down the clicks, and my knee throbbed like a subwoofer in a Vauxhall Corsa.

Apparently, Luke met a “sleepmonster” here, in the alarming shape of a masked, axe-wielding man. If I’d experienced a vision like that, I might have been quicker – knackered knee or not – but instead I was visited by several real kiwi birds, a rare sight in the wild and an experience that got me through.

I finished 30 minutes after Ben Nike Air Force 1 Damenand Luke, but time was digging its heels in and we couldn’t reach the start of Nike Air Max Command Damen the Abel Tasman Track, run its 55.2km length and make the afternoon inter-island ferry. Instead, my knee got some rest and we tackled one of the world’s greatest coastal trails the following morning – even then, only making the ferry with one minute to spare. 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 07:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les pipelettes au jardin Index du Forum -> Les plantes -> Extérieures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation